Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time to toot Lee's horn

If you haven't visited my dear bloggy friend Lee's blog yet, you are seriously missing out on a source of inspiration.  Lee has made some fabulous quilts and bee blocks, but she also is a budding fabric designer.  She has a great way with color, and her latest fabric design is no exception!


She's entered a design contest over at Connecting Threads, and I would love it if you hopped over there and voted for her.  Her design is called Flourish and you can find it right here.  Isn't it lovely?  If she wins the contest, she'll get the opportunity to make additional coordinating prints to go with this one, wouldn't that be amazing?  I can already see this print in quilts, and can't wait to see more.  Are you with me?  Please go vote for her!!  Voting is open through August 31st.

6 comments:

  1. I voted for Lee's design. I just love it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for her design, too - I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the contest page the day voting opened. I voted for Lee before I even realized it was her. ;) It's such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you, you are the best, lady. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted yesterday; and I follow Lee's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat