Thursday, September 19, 2013

Packing up the trunk

Are you in the Sarasota area? I'm going to be heading down there this weekend to do a trunk show at the Sarasota MQG's monthly meeting, and I'd love to see you there! I'll also be bringing some books with me for a little mini-signing, so if you haven't picked up a copy, Saturday's a great time to do that! The meeting is at 1pm on Saturday, at the Fruitville branch of the Sarasota County Library System, at 100 Coburn Rd, Sarasota, FL 34240.

I'll be sharing some of the quilts from my new book, Becoming a Confident Quilter, as well as some old favorites and the stories behind them.

Trunk Show this weekend - figuring out what to pack...

And if you're not in the Sarasota area, never fear, my teaching calendar is growing and expanding over the next several months, and I bet I might just be speaking at a quilt shop or guild near you! Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm in Bradenton and would love to go, but kiddos activities rule supreme. I do have a question for you though? Do you know of any long arm sewers in your/my area. I just finished my first large quilt and want it quilted, but can't do it myself. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your book. Mine is hanging out at the post office, can't wait to see it on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat