Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Guest posting today at Stitch This!

Good morning and happy Tuesday to you! This morning, you'll find me guest posting and sharing loads of pictures (which are totally pin-able, hint hint!) from my new book, Becoming a Confident Quilter at Martingale's blog, Stitch This. I'm also sharing the story behind my first experience with foundation paper piecing, as well as the story behind the foundation paper pieced quilt in my book, Wham. Pop on over and check it out - you could win a copy of my book!

Wham quilt - from Becoming a Confident Quilter, my book
Wham!
from Becoming a Confident Quilter
photo courtesy of Martingale & Co

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congratulations on the book... Looking forward to seeing the quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered your book. I am an experienced quilter of many, many years but I think your approach sounds great - for me and my students. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this book stuff is so exciting, I can't wait to read it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview, Elizabeth! I'm excited to see your book when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat