Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WiP Wednesday #46

This week's going to be pretty interesting - I leave super early on Friday morning for the Sewing Summit, so that's where most of my focus is going to be this week.  I started making my packing list yesterday and got a hand-sewing project ready for the trip, though I'm considering adding another project to my Weekender, perhaps some hexagons, we'll see...

DSCN7068

Finished this week:
Swaps for TSS - stay tuned for the full reveal on Monday!

tssswappouches

Ryan's Guy Quilt

Ryan's Guy Quilt - finished!

Pretty Little Pouch swap

PLP - Done!!



Still going:
My first pattern - Smooth sailing here so far, I'm about halfway through the quilt top, and I cannot wait to share this one with you all!

What a cute rainbow...



Pillow Talk Swap - I'm planning to do some more sketching on the plane, but I do have a nice stack of fabric that I plan to work with.

DSCN7092

Farmer's Wife QAL - Once I get back from the Summit, I hope to get back in the swing of things with this one!

New:
Catching up on Birdie Stitches - I'm bringing my three blocks for the Birdie Stitches BOM that I'm behind on for the plane ride to Salt Lake City.  After that, there's only two more blocks to make before this BOM ends!

WiP Wednesday #46 Recap
Last week's total: 6
Finished: 3
New this week: 1
This week's total: 4

Hop on over to Freshly Pieced to find zillions of other project lists and boatloads of inspiration!

21 comments:

  1. Such fun stuff! Your sneak peeks look interesting, and I totally love your pretty little pouch! I am intrigued by your pattern and can't wait to see the full reveal. Love the solids and colors you've used! You have pretty cool hand writing, too! Have fun at the Summit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I adore your pretty little pouch. It's so pretty! haha - sorry for the lack of inventive words. Ryan's quilt turned out fantastic too. Have a great time at the summit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stacks of squares in such gorgeous colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see more of your quilt pattern! And I ADORE the pretty little pouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pouch, and that stack for the pillow swap looks totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabrics you have pulled for the Pillow Talk swap, yum! Your carry on list looks just like my carryon list for our vaca...it was funny last night I was going through everything I was taking hand project wise, and my husband looks at me and says "you do realize we will only be on a plane for about 5 hours" haha. so maybe I over packed...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see your pattern too! ;-)
    Hope you have a great time at the summit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those stacks of little solid squares are just yummy! Can't wait to see what they become.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that pouch, love the stack of solids, can't wait for the full reveal! hoping that pouch is to make it's way to me! still need to make the pouch for my partner... today! i hope you have fantastic time at summit this weekend. i wish i was going!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you've got brewing, especially the solids for your quilt pattern and the words fabric in your pillow talk project. Where did you find your fun wordy prints?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Last time I brought hand work to do on a plane they made me throw away my needles. You might want to come up with a back up plan. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to hear all about your Sewing Summit adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I'm in love with that little pouch!!

    They threw away my expensive little appliqué scissors when I flew to Seattle. Bring cheap ones

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute finishes, have fun this weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The guy quilt is just lovely! And can't wait for the reveal on those swap items. And looking forward to seeing your pattern. Have fun at the Sewing Summit - I'm so jealous of you all going!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those rainbow squares - anything rainbow makes me happy! I can't wait to see what they turn into!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a cute little pouch. have fun at the sewing summit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to see what you make with the solid squares! Have fun at the Sewing Summit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww, I love Ry-guy's quilt!! So cute! And I can't wait to see the pattern!! :)

    Have fun at the Summit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat