Friday, March 7, 2014

A winner and some Chain + Link variations!

It's been super fun to share about this week's new pattern in the Pattern Shop, Chain + Link. It's such a fun pattern to play around with. I couldn't help myself last night while watching the new episode of Suits (so glad it's back!), I came up with a few variations to give you some fun ideas of what you can do with the pattern...

New pattern in the shop - Chain + Link - Alternate Look #3 New pattern in the shop - Chain + Link - Alternate Look #1

New pattern in the shop - Chain + Link - Alternate Look #4New pattern in the shop - Chain + Link - Alternate Look #2


You can pick up the pattern on sale for $6 at my Pattern Shop as well as on Craftsy, through Sunday!

And I owe you a winner from last week's RJR giveaway - the winner is: Nancy! Congratulations, I've emailed you about your winnings!

Stay tuned on Monday for the next March Madness pattern release, I can't wait to share it with you! Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved this pattern the minute I spotted it in the magazine. Thanks for the variety here it really shows how the look changes. Can't wait to see some quilt made up and hoping to sew one in aqua/teal and mustard very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat