Sunday, March 31, 2013

Threadbias Quilt Design Tool Winner!

Congratulations to lucky commenter #36 - Amanda Reilly! You're the winner of a one-month trial of the Threadbias Quilt Design Tool. Thanks to everyone for entering :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! I know I'm hoping to get to my sewing machine today after a bit of craft room spring cleaning. It's a bit of a disaster zone at the moment, with too many projects strewn everywhere to get much of anything done, but I'm hoping to do a bit of duffle sewing today, now that the Lucky Stars block for April is all set up and ready to go out to club members tomorrow. If you're not already a club member, you can absolutely still join us, and receive all of the previous blocks as well as April's block tomorrow - you can sign up right here. Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get this block. It is gorgeous. I need to catch up on last months. Maybe I will have time to do that today.
    www.notionnanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited! I have been out of the blog sphere for a week an am gkad to come back to a Threadbias trial month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat