Friday, January 14, 2011

Sliced Coins Quilt Along: Fabric Auditions



Have you joined in the Sliced Coins Quilt Along?  We're going to start cutting next week, and everyone in the Flickr group has started to show off their fabric auditions.  Here's some highlights...

1. Sliced Coins Option 1?, 2. Possible Don't Call Me Betsy Quilt Along Choices, 3. Sliced Coins Option 2, 4. Sliced Coins Quilt-Along fabric, 5. Fabrics for quilt-along, 6. Janette's fabric choice, 7. Choice 2, 8. Sliced Coin: Option 1, 9. Sliced Coins Fabric, 10. Sliced Coins Quilt Along Fabrics, 11. Twin baby quilt #1 fabric audition, 12. Twin baby quilt #2 fabric audition

I can't wait to get started next week!  There's still to join in - grab a button and join the Flickr group.  Stay tuned next Friday for cutting instructions, and if you missed the details on the needed materials, check here.

4 comments:

  1. On the fat quarters, is that the number of different fabrics? I think I have 6 different prints, maybe 7 but double of all of them. Will that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noes! Haha, got my solids but my fq's are still in the post !! They say it might be another two weeks O.o fml!

    I really really cannot wait ! ..Can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a question on the FLICKR discussion on Materials needed post. No answer.
    Wondering on the dimensions of scraps needed. You said something like 9" wide or 11" wide okay...but why what?? WOF? or half the width of fabric or ???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat