Saturday, December 18, 2010

Drumroll please...

Thank you to everyone who entered, it's so awesome to have new blogs to read and new followers.  And now, for the news you've all been waiting for...

The winner of the Heather Bailey Daily Spice apron pattern is....Amanda, who said...
If I win the pattern, I'll definitely be making an apron for me. :-)  But more solid plans include a purse & quilt for myself, a quilt for my hubs, and a quilt for my eldest daughter.

Congratulations, Amanda, I'll be sending you an email momentarily to ask for your mailing address so I can get this in the mail to you ASAP.

And tomorrow is my official 30th birthday, so I'll be unveiling my birthday quilt.  Make sure to come back and check it out, I'm so happy with how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! Can't wait to see your quilt! Glad you're keeping one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Thank you Elizabeth! I'm so excited that I actually won something!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat