Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends who are celebrating tomorrow!  I'm looking forward to getting started with all the cooking now that my house is clean enough for company again.  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with family, fun...and maybe some shopping!

I'm guessing that many of you are planning on some holiday shopping over this long weekend, and in honor of the biggest shopping holiday of the year, my Pattern Shop is having its very first sale.  Both of my patterns, Fabricland and Xs and Os are marked down 25% through the end of the day Sunday, November 27th.  What a great way to treat yourself this weekend!

  

Have a wonderful weekend!  Happy Thanksgiving :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! And have fun with your company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Elizabeth!!! I hope your holiday is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours Elizabeth. Hope you have a great day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elisabeth! Happy Thanksgiving to you and enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!
    I love black Friday shopping. Beyond running, it's the only sport I truly enjoy and "play" regularly. What a great idea for a sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat