Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Congratulations BaileyGirl5!!!

Thank you everyone for all of your awesome comments on my blogiversary post.  Each and every one of them made me smile and I appreciate all of the great feedback you all shared as well.  I will definitely keep it in mind as I plan future posts!

And now for our winner of the awesome Circa 1934 layer cake...

Comment #28, BaileyGirl5, who said...


28 
BaileyGirl5 said...



Happy Blogiversary! I'm always excited when I see you pop up in my reader and look forward to seeing what you're up to now. I love your quilt a longs and am hand quilting my kaleidoscope quilt as we speak. I may win the award for the latest finish but I'm chugging along. I would have never made such an intricate quilt (well, me for ....) without your guidance and the support of your peeps. Thanks for encouraging others to push past their barriers. I love you!!

Congratulations to BaileyGirl5, I can't wait to see how you use your new layer cake.  I'll be in touch with you today for your address information.

Thanks again to you all, and because I can't have a post without a photo, take a look at my finished tote for the Sewing Summit...well, it's almost finished - it still needs some buttons on the straps, but I'm debating between two different buttons.  Tell me what you think...wood (on the left) or purple (on the right)??


So which do you like best?  See you tomorrow for WiP Wednesday!

25 comments:

  1. Congrats to BaileyGirl5! How fun!

    I like the purple the best!! Way cute bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations BaileyGilr5! I like the purple on the right the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! How cool to win my favorite blogger's blogiversary! I can't wait to make something with this cool fabric. Thanks to you and Pink Castle Fabrics for this awesome prize :)

    p.s. I like the purple buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple buttons. They really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely purple (course that is my favorite color so...) Congratulations on your blogiversary! I always enjoy seeing what you are up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wood buttons on the left. They give the eye a place to rest against the busy fabrics used in the lower part of the bag. On the right, the buttons are competing for my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm voting for the wood buttons, although you can't go wrong! Such a cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both buttons would be good choices, but I sort of like the subtlety of the wood buttons. They seem a little more sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go for PURPLE - why be quiet when you can shout out LOUD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the words in this post and the bag. You always have so much going on it's grand.

    I would go for the purple buttons because of the layout of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm leaning toward the purple buttons! Congrats on your anniversary and for all the quilting inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winner! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to BaileyGirl5!

    I like the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the purple. Congrats to BaileyGril5!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the purple buttons. I am so jealous, wish I was going to the Summit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Purple gets my vote--see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo hoo congrats to Molly! I choose purple too. No contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat