Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday is all about finishing things up

Woo hoo!  Today is all about finishing up a few projects...



I'm going to finally finish up the Castle Peeps doll quilt!  



Some cute mug rugs for my house...I finished up one last night and have one more to finish today




And naturally, I'm going to either start up a new project or pick up an old one.  I'm going to do one of three things next:


1. Pick up the Park Avenue quilt and baste it - it's going to be a holiday gift for my in-laws



2. Work on the layout for the Christmas throw quilt and sew the top together

3. Work on making growth charts for my son and my nephew for holiday gifts

Tune in Monday to see what's brewing next and to see how to doll quilt turns out!

2 comments:

  1. May be a silly question, but what is the name of the cross block you used for your last pic in this post...did you find the tute online? I really like it and the colors you chose...

    AnneMarie @ Gen X Quilters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a silly question at all! The cross block is from Thimble Blossom's Wild Thing pattern. It makes an awesome wonky cross. I'm using Kate Spain's 12 Days of Christmas collection for that quilt. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat