Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Have you visited the Blogger's Quilt Festival yet?  I've found a ton of new blogs to follow and found a great deal of inspiration as well!




I shipped out Brooke's Paramore quilt this morning, all quilted up and ready to be bound and finished off.  It was a lot of fun to work on someone else's quilt, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  I hope she'll love it, too!




Did you hear?  I won an awesome giveaway over at Freshly Pieced last week!  Lee a.k.a. Freshly Pieced, is designing a custom blog header for me.  I'm working with Lee today on it today and hoping to unveil my new and improved blog look sometime this week.  I am super excited about this and can't wait to show you all soon!

Getting ready for a big family fun trip this afternoon - to a Yo Gabba Gabba concert.  My munchkin adores Yo Gabba Gabba, and is positively going to flip out when we tell him where we're going this afternoon.  I am, embarrassingly, excited about this show/concert/thing, if nothing but to see the look on Ryan's face when he sees these characters that he adores in person.

Yo Gabba Gabba treats from the munchkin's 2nd birthday

And because it's just not normal for me to have a million projects going at once, I'm planning to get started on my quilt for the That Girl...That Quilt quilt-along that's just getting underway.  If you've got a charm pack lying about, come join in the quilt along fun!!




Hope you're all having a great weekend.  Happy sewing!

5 comments:

  1. There's a party in my tummy....so yummy, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to go make a good cup of tea and get comfy so i can check out the quilt festival...i love it every time and always like you find some new and amazing blogs to follow.

    hope you have/had a great time at the concert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cakes, mine are big Yo Gabba fans too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love the glimpses of katie jumps rope fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those yo gabba cakes are way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat