Monday, October 14, 2013

Announcing the 2014 Lucky Stars Block of the Month Club!

Have you gotten hooked on the fun of foundation paper piecing yet? I've gotten a lot of emails over the last month or two about the Lucky Stars Block of the Month Club winding down. There's just two more blocks yet to come, and I've had lots of questions coming in about whether or not there are more blocks where these came from...and the good news is that there are loads more stars under my hat! I spent some quality time this weekend picking and choosing 12 new stars for the 2014 Lucky Stars Block of the Month Club, and they are all ready to roll!

Coming really soon - the 2014 Lucky Stars BOM Club!!!! Stay tuned :)

To recap how things in the Lucky Stars BOM club work, club members receive the block of the month via email on the 1st of every month, beginning on January 1st. The monthly PDF patterns include detailed piecing instructions, with loads of photographs to illustrate the piecing, as well as block templates in two sizes for each block, for a 6" finished block and a 12" finished block. To subscribe to the 2014 club, you can do so at my Pattern Shop or my Craftsy shop.

Lucky Stars 2014 - all solids!
2014 Lucky Stars BOM blocks

Current subscribers, you should have received an email from me this morning with a special discount code for you to use to subscribe to the new year of blocks. If you can't find it, let me know!

If you were not already a subscriber for 2013, you can still join in the fun, as well as get a great deal on the 2014 club. You'll receive the past blocks within 48 hours via email, and then receive the remaining block on the 1st of each month. For just $25, you'll receive 48 foundation paper piecing templates - talk about a screaming deal!

2013 Lucky Stars BOM blocks - all together
2013 Lucky Stars Block of the Month Club blocks all together
To check out some of the awesome blocks the 2013 subscribers have made so far, you can visit the Stitching with Don't Call Me Betsy Flickr group or on Instagram, check out #luckystarsbom. So...what do you say? Are you in for another year of paper piecing fun?

11 comments:

  1. "YAY" Joined again thanks :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would this be a bold step for a novice paper-piecer, someone who has never done any paper piecing at all? I love the stars but I'm thinking maybe I should start with something more simple???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, These blocks were my first foray into the world of paper piecing. Don't be shy about starting as a novice. You can do it!

      Delete
  3. I have always wanted to learn to paper piece. And over the weekend I tried it for the first time! I think I will love adding that to my bag of tricks in the quilting department! It doesn't scare me...always a good sign.
    I'm going to take a look at the 2014 Lucky Stars Blocks before I commit!

    http://twiggyandopal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 2013 series and just signed up to continue in 2014. Beautifully designed blocks with great instructions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited!!! I was going to buy the patterns for 2013 but I'm so excited to get to do it each month too! How long does the combo deal last? I have to save up the petty cash lol thank you so much for doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! The special on the 2013/2014 subscription will go until November 15th, so you've got some time, no worries!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a lot of fun. I have been watching from a distance but I might be tempted for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - Beautiful blocks. I am very tempted and want to joing - but have so much on my plate right now quilting wise....that I think I would be too stressed to enjoy it. Maybe the next time around. They are really stunning.............. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've jumped in and bought both years! I just got a new printer that prints 11x17; I'm going to re-size my blocks and make them HUGE! I think... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just signed up for the 2014 blocks! Loved the 2013 but will put more thought into a cohesive color scheme for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat