Monday, February 4, 2013

Time for a winner!

Happy Monday to you all! I hope you had a great weekend :) I spent most of my weekend teaching at my local quilt shop, which was a great deal of fun, and also teaching my munchkin how to do some various chores around the house. He's got a knack for dusting already!

I had a great time reading your wonderful comments over the weekend about your favorite FMQ stitches, and your experiences with FMQ. I hope to do more tutorials and tips when it comes to FMQ throughout the year, because it truly is one of my favorite parts of the quilting process. I owe you all a winner this morning, so drumroll, please...the winner of the Orange You Glad It's Friday bundle from Intrepid Thread is....


Lucky #204 (even though this photo only shows the #4, she's truly #204.) Melanie!! Congratulations! I'll be emailing you momentarily to get your address information.

What are you up to this Monday morning? I'm heading out to the UPS store to send off some quilts to QuiltCon. I'm still bummed that I can't make it out to QuiltCon myself, but at least some of my quilts will be there in my place. I spent the weekend adding labels and hanging sleeves to these three, which are headed to the QuiltCon quilt show (eek!!)...


And there's two more quilts that are headed to the show floor, so keep your eyes peeled for them, if you're headed to Austin in a few weeks. Have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt con quilts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Melanie.
    I won't be at Quiltcon either, but I'm hoping lots of people will be taking lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilts, but that star quilt is way too wonderful! Have a great time at QuiltCon ~ wish I was going ~ too much stuff going on this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll look for your quilts at Quiltcon, lucky me! Congratulations on getting quilts accepted for the show. I was too chicken to submit anything...maybe next year. I'll send you some photos of your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I will keep my eyes peeled for your pretty quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat