Monday, May 7, 2012

A winner and a peek!

I nearly forgot that I owe you all a winner!  It's been a crazy busy kind of day in my neck of the woods, but in a good way.  Without any further ado, the lucky winner of a copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Volume 5 as well as one of my patterns is Lucy, of Charm About You!  Congratulations, Lucy, I'll be emailing you shortly!


And because I can't post without a new picture, here is a sneak peek of my Radiant Ring quilt, coming together thanks to the awesome ladies of the Stash Trad bee.  I've almost got all of my blocks now, but I'm digging this one so much that I'm going to be making some additional blocks myself to make the quilt bigger. The blocks I've been getting in the mail are so awesome, I just love this bee!

Radiant Ring quilt in progress

Radiant Ring quilt in progress

I hope you're having a great Monday!

12 comments:

  1. I haven't even seen my email, I just started reading blog posts and saw this!! Yippee!! Thank you so much :)
    Totally got my week off to a great start!
    The blocks do look wonderful and I think bigger is usually better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes mental note to mug Lucy at the FQ Retreat... Love the bee blocks :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blocks! They look very radiant indeed =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The radiant rings are looking so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Your new blocks are so beautiful - like flowers! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Love your colour selection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't help but think the ring looks like marshmallows. I call it the S'mores quilt, myself. It's rather fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Lucy--she is awesome. Your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so cool, and I love the color palette you've chosen for the project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Elizabeth. Just happened upon your blog while surfing the net a bit. Your blocks immediately caught my eye--fabulous colors and fabrics and the design is so pleasing. This is going to be a smashing quilt!
    best from Tunisia,
    nadia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat