Monday, March 21, 2016

Coming soon to a bookstore near you: The Quilter's Paper Piecing Workbook

Guess what else I did while I was pregnant...wrapped up my second book! The Quilter's Paper Piecing Workbook was a big-time labor of love, chock full of helpful tips and tricks for paper piecing with ease, with gorgeous patterns to boot, and it's now available for pre-order on Amazon.


If you've ever thought that paper piecing was beyond you, or thought it was just too hard, this book will hold your hand through getting started with this fantastically fun sewing skill. If you're obsessed with paper piecing, you'll find great fresh patterns to feed your obsession. All in all, I'm really, really proud of this book and can't wait to share more of it with you all mighty soon.

The Quilter's Paper Piecing Workbook will hit store shelves in late May this year! Have a fantastic week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to learn how to do paper piecing! I just preordered on amazon. Looks like a great book - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preordered! I love your modern style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Elizabeth! The book looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I have this on my list! Paper piecing is so much fun and the possiblities are endless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat