Thursday, August 20, 2015

Breaking News: The Epic Sampler BOM Starts October 1st!

Big news, friends! The Epic Sampler Block of the Month Club, the sampler quilt that I've been calling my 39 Blocks Before Baby project, will be kicking off October 1st!

Subscribe now and save! Subscriptions placed before October 1st will get the special pre-sale rate of $25 (regular price as of October 1st: $30)!



Spend thirteen fun months working on a beautiful sampler quilt that you'll cherish for years to come! Work at your own pace, or sew along monthly, creating three blocks per month. This block of the month project is perfect for quilters at all skill levels. All blocks are pieced either using traditional patchwork or foundation paper piecing, and detailed instructions are provided for each block, including cutting instructions, piecing instructions, and tips and tricks for each.

The block patterns are yours to keep, forever! Feel free to re-use them in other projects as you see fit. Take a peek at all of the beautiful blocks included in the sampler - so stunning!


2015 has been a mighty busy year, but I sure have missed working with you all on a block of the month program, so I'm super excited to get a new one underway. The Lucky Stars clubs for 2013 and 2014 still regularly bring me joy when I see you all making your beautiful blocks and quilts!

Never done a block of the month club with me before? Here's a few quick FAQ's to get you familiar:

How does it work?
On the first of every month, you will receive an email with a link to download the month's pattern. All emails will be sent to email address associated with the PayPal account used for payment. Each block pattern will include cutting instructions, step-by-step piecing instructions, and full-color diagrams. For this block of the month series, the three block patterns will be contained in one single download for your convenience. Download the file to your favorite computer and print it as needed for your piecing. For foundation paper pieced blocks, you'll see instructions in the pattern on how many copies of the templates you'll need to print, but not to worry, you don't need any fancy paper - regular plain old printer paper will work just fine!

What will I need to finish the quilt?
You can download the fabric requirements right here.

What if I fall behind?
No big deal! Sew at your own pace - there's no deadline to finish your quilt, so enjoy the process, and if that means taking a month off, by all means, do so!

What if I've never paper pieced before?
Then you're in for a treat :) You may want to warm up with one of my free paper piecing tutorials, but if you're ready for the challenge, then not to worry, as the patterns are beginner friendly.

Do I pay monthly for the club?
Nope, you just pay once! After you purchase your subscription, you're all done paying for this club.

Can I buy a subscription for my friend/sister/wife/babysitter/neighbor?
Absolutely, what a sweet idea!! Simply email me at elizabeth@dontcallmebetsy.com after your purchase with your name and PayPal email address as well as your gift recipient's name and email address. Their first email from the club will come on October 1st.

I live overseas/internationally/in another time zone - can I still join?
As long as you have an email address that works and a computer that you can check email on that also has a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat Reader, you absolutely can join! It doesn't matter a bit where you live :)

Okay, I'm in! How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe through my Pattern Shop here or Craftsy here, whichever you prefer!

Have other questions not addressed here? Feel free to email me at elizabeth@dontcallmebetsy.com and I'll be happy to answer them! I hope you consider joining in the fun and quilting along with me, these blocks are a lot of fun to put together!

8 comments:

  1. I love this quilt! I went straight to Craftsy and bought it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,
    I just gave your event a shout out at Craft Gossip.
    http://quilting.craftgossip.com/newsy-epic-sampler-bom-starts-soon/2015/08/20/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for this! Deciding on a color way now...I'm thinking about going with solids from the previous Kona Patchwork City Summer bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I tried the link for the fabric requirements, I got a Google message that it has been disabled that it violated their terms of service. I wanted to look at fabric requirements before I commit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I had the same problem Suze had when trying to check the supply list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat