Friday, November 1, 2013

November Lucky Stars Block of the Month: Star Crown

Welcome November! November happens to be one of my favorite months of the year - it's one of the few months of the year where the sweltering Florida weather usually starts to mellow out, but more than that, it's the start of the holiday season. I love Thanksgiving, though I tend to grumble a little bit about all the cooking and the cleaning that goes with Thanksgiving during the actual event, I do really love it. What about you?

And because it's the first of November, that means it's time for another Lucky Stars Block of the Month reveal - the Star Crown block...

November - Star Crown block

I love the way this block came together, from the fabric selections to the piecing. I'm really crushing on the way the stripes of the red AMH Innocent Crush fabric makes the block just sing. Definitely a great example of the right fabric in the right place - but honestly, I didn't have any idea that it was going to have such a big visual impact when I was picking out my fabrics, it just happened to be the exact right shade of red I was looking for!

This block is officially on its way to all Lucky Stars 2013 members. If you have not yet taken advantage of the fantastic 2013/2014 deal, you've got just a few more weeks before that deal wraps up. Until November 15th, you can sign up for both the 2013 and 2014 Lucky Stars Block of the Month Club, totaling 48 block patterns, for just $25. Pretty amazing, right? To sign up for both, click here to be directed to my Pattern Shop.

Up on the Blog Today - the 2014 Lucky Stars BOM Club!!!! Stay tuned :)

Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. It's a beauty Elizabeth, I can't wait to make it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! I love Star Blocks, too. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous block -- really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANT GET YOUR EMAIL TO POP UP. I AM SIGNED UP FOR LUCKY STARS 2013 AND I NEVER RECEIVED NOVEMBERS OR OCTOBERS AND CHECKING BACK I AM MISSING MAYS. I CHECKED MY SPAM AND TRASH OR NOVEMBERS AND YOUR EMAIL IS NOT THERE. I GOT EMAILS ABOUT THE NE 2014. I HAVENT MADE YOUR EMAIL ONE THAT DOESNT GO INTO TRASH OR SPAM, AND I WILL BEORE THE 201 STARTS I AM TRYING TO CATCH UP RT NOW. THANKS WANDA SPAIN, WANDASPN@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat