Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christmas in July: Felicity Quilts

Today is the last day of the Christmas in July blog hop. I do hope you've enjoyed all of the fabulous tutorials that have been shared over these weeks, I know I feel energized to get some holiday sewing done! Our blogger today is the fabulous Felicity of Felicity Quilts. Felicity is a Canadian quilter, who just recently taught her first workshop with the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild, and I absolutely love the stacked strips quilt she's had in the works for a while.

Felicity is sharing with us a lovely Holly Berries pillow cover, complete with a zipper closure! Such a sweet holiday pillow, and Felicity's tutorial makes it quite easy to make as well.

Holly Berries pillow cover

Be sure to stop by Felicity's blog to check out her tutorial and to enter to win a gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!
FatQuarterShop-175

Thanks again to everyone for following along with the Christmas in July festivities. I sure hope these tutorials will give you a head start on your holiday sewing. And thanks very much to all of the fabulous bloggers who have shared wonderful tutorials! You guys rock!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous pillow =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for an enjoyable blog hop. I think I visited most, if not all, of the bloggers. So many good ideas for Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat