Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in July: Diary of a Quilter

I'm so happy that Amy of Diary of a Quilter is joining the Christmas in July festivities today! I got the opportunity to meet Amy last year at Sewing Summit, and I have to say she is just as sweet in person as she seems on her blog. Amy's blog features loads of quilty tutorials as well as a pattern shopI think that her Rainbow Connection quilt might just be my favorite...in part thanks to its nod to Kermit the Frog's famous "Rainbow Connection" song from one of my personal favorite movies, "The Muppet Movie."


Today, Amy's sharing with us an easy fat quarter bag tutorial, perfect to gift to the women in your life! Everyone's got a few fat quarters lying about, why not use them to make a great bag to give as a gift for the holidays?



Make sure to stop by to say hello to Amy today, check out her tutorial, and to enter to win a gift certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics!

logo-pinkchalk

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat