Monday, December 2, 2013

Lucky Stars December 2013 Block: The Encore Star - and a Cyber Monday deal!


It's hard for me to believe that my Lucky Stars BOM has officially come full circle, having started last December. The final block of the 2013 club went out to members yesterday, and it might just be my favorite of the bunch.

December 2013 Lucky Stars Block of the Month: The Encore Star

The Encore Star is another star within a star, with several different triangles swirling around the star. I think one of the reasons it's one of my faves is because of the mix of coral and navy within the block. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite color combinations! I also love that soft gray herringbone print from Willow that I used for the background, it's fantastic for a low volume background.

2013 Lucky Stars BOM blocks - all together

I'm excited to start putting together a few layout options for this year's quilt, which will be sent to all 2013 subscribers in a few weeks. My Juki is off at the sewing machine spa at the moment, getting pampered and tuned up nicely, so I'm looking forward to getting it back and sewing up my quilt top soon.

If you haven't joined in the fun for the 2014 Lucky Stars BOM, sign-ups are still open, and I've extended the 2013/2014 club subscription deal through the end of this week. For just $25, you get 26 different star patterns, each provided in two different sizes for a total of 52 templates. Talk about a deal! I'm also running a special today for Cyber Monday today only at my Pattern Shop - purchase a signed copy of my book, Becoming a Confident Quilter, and select one of my PDF patterns for free! To sneak a peek at more of the quilts from the book, you can check out the Flickr group right here. Add the PDF quilt pattern of your choice to your cart and enter code CYBER2013 upon checkout to get the deal. Happy shopping everyone and have a great day :)

Becoming a Confident Quilter - my book, due out September 2013

1 comment:

  1. I didn't sign up last year and wished I had! Just signed up for 2014 and am looking forward to it. Thank you for doing another year. :)
    Karin @ Leigh Laurel Studios

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat