Sunday, March 29, 2015

Rainbow Geese - in the new issue of Love Patchwork & Quilting

In the latest issue of Love Patchwork & Quilting, issue #20, starting to hit newsstands in England, you'll find another fun mini quilt pattern from yours truly. This is one of my personal favorites! The Rainbow Geese mini pattern is a great foundation paper piecing pattern that features beautifully vibrant rainbow solids, mixed with some grayscale solids to make the rainbow colors pop.


One of my most favorite color palettes to use is a good old-fashioned rainbow. It never fails to put a smile on my face! This mini is destined to hang up in my new sewing space in my new house when it returns home soon, where many of the other minis in this series have been hung so far. I'm nearing the end of my setup process, and promise to share pictures soon. I'm excited to finish and to share, it's a great space. I've got great natural light from a large window in the room and a super fun, under-the-stairs closet that's perfect for stowing tons of stuff!

This issue of Love Patchwork & Quilting should be available in the US and Canada in the next few weeks, and also features fun projects by the lovely Lynne of Lily's Quilts as well as Kerry and Penny from Very Kerry Berry and Sew Take a Hike, so make sure to check it out! Happy stitching to you all :)

3 comments:

  1. I love how the rainbow plays against the grays. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Can't wait for the Love Patchwork and Quilting to get to the US ~ this is the only magazine I buy anymore ~ my LFS always saves me a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elizabeth! This is beautiful, I will have to look out for this issue of the magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat