Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lucky Stars Block of the Month Club: October's Galactic Star

Oh my goodness, we're getting to the end of the calendar! The first of the month is here again, this time to ring in October. This month's Lucky Star block of the month is the Galactic Star, a supremely dimensional block with lots of attitude.


This block is pieced using irregular triangle templates, which is a good bit different than the majority of the Lucky Stars blocks thus far, but not to worry - it's definitely not rocket science :) In fact, I think you'll really enjoy the simplicity of this block and the different looks you can create! Don't forget to tag your photos if you share them on Instagram or Facebook with #luckystarsbom so I can see what you create! As always, you can join in the block of the month club at any time by visiting my Pattern Shop, and you won't miss a single pattern from the series!

3 comments:

  1. I love this one! The black background really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this star!!!!!!!!!!!! However, I have not been able to go to the pattern. Everything I have tried has just taken me to the page where I pay for the club, and I have already done that. Nancy: rangerer@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - it's so beautiful. I love how it pops off the dark background. Can't wait to see them all come together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat