Monday, March 14, 2011

Itching for another quilt along?

I know I am!  Since I finished my Sliced Coins quilt along, I've been itching for another quilt along.  Why?  It's just a lot of fun to tackle a quilt with another group of people - that's one of the things that has made the Single Girl quilt a lot more enjoyable to work on.

Supernova Quilt-Along with Freshly Pieced

One of my favorite bloggers and dear friend, Lee, is hosting her own quilt along, based on her gorgeous Hope Valley quilt.  I'm so excited about this quilt along!  I love that quilt and I can't wait to quilt along with her.  Hop on over to her blog and join in the fun, she'll be announcing the fabric requirements tomorrow.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm so glad you're joining in! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so on board with this. I stocked up on Hope Valley so I'm ready to go.

    Not that it wouldn't be stunning in ANY fabric because it's an amazing design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elisabeth! That sounds great and fun! I'll go to see what quilt to start to make!
    It's always so nice to visit you! Have a lovely day! Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally caved, because my DQS10 quilt deadline is approaching and I'll have some time after that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat