Friday, January 4, 2013

Lucky Stars BOM: February Sneak Peek

Happy Friday everyone! I wanted to remind those of you who have not yet signed up for the Lucky Stars BOM that the special discount I'm offering to kick the year off is ending really soon - currently, the price for the year is $10, but starting Sunday, January 6th, that price goes up to $15 for the year. You can order your subscription via my Pattern Shop and Craftsy, whichever you prefer :) Here's a sneak peek of the February block, too...

Lucky Stars BOM - Feb Sneak Peek

There's plenty of room remaining in the club, if you're still on the fence about joining! Just take a look at the gorgeous blocks popping up all over already, from the practice block and January blocks! I love popping into the Flickr group every morning and seeing more and more beautiful blocks each day. Thank you all for sharing your blocks and putting a smile on my face!

luckystarsjanuarymosaic

1. Lucky Stars practice block, 2. Lucky Stars January block, 3. Lucky stars block of the month, 4. Lucky Stars BOM - January Block, 5. Lucky Stars BOM tester, 6. Lucky Star paper Piecing Practice, 7. Lucky Stars BOM January 6" block, 8. Lucky Stars BOM Practice block, 9. Lucky Stars BOM January, 10. Practice block, 11. Lucky Stars Practice Block, 12. DSC_0773, 13. Practice block, 14. Practice Block, 15. 6.5 inch Lucky Stars BOM Dec 2012, 16. Lucky Stars BOM - Practice Block, 17. "Sea Star", 18. January Lucky Stars Block #luckystarsbom, 19. Lucky Stars: Practice Block, 20. Lucky Stars: Block 1, 21. January Lucky Stars, 22. Lucky Stars Quilt Block: January, 23. Lucky Stars BOM Practice Block 6", 24. January lucky stars block, 25. Practice Block

5 comments:

  1. They were so much fun! Ready to try the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sucked me in. My "no new projects" resolution lasted all the way to January 4th. LOL. I've been wanting to try more paper piecing and this looks like a great way. I LOVE the stars.

    Also, I thought you might want to see the quilt I'm making for my granddaughter, I used your Simply Squared pattern that was featured in Quilting Daily.

    MilosCcave.blogspot.com Hope that you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting on fabric to arrive - but can't wait to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth
    I signed up today and have received the welcome letter in my Craftsy Library but no practice star ( 26th Dec) and no Jan 1st?
    Do I wait until 1st February block to be emailed?
    I am excited to get going !!
    Rebecca.bird@clear.net.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much of a quilter, yet, but I just discovered your blog and have to say that I love it purely for the name. My name is Elizabeth and I was called Betsy growing up, I never like it, and sometime around 6th grade my family moved and I had everyone in my new school call me Elizabeth. Best decision ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I appreciate each and every one of them and try to respond when time allows. Your comments totally brighten my day :)


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat