Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello world!

Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere.  My name's Elizabeth, and I am a 29 year old stay-at-home mom to a two and half year old little boy who constantly keeps me on my toes.  This blog is my creative outlet, where I can share what's going on in my life, what I'm making, and what my family is up to.  I previously blogged exclusively about my adventures in the kitchen, as Type A Mommy, and in the last year, I have begun sewing and crafting, too, so this is my space to share about all of that.

0 comments:


Welcome! I'm Elizabeth, mom to a mood teen boy and a chatty six-year-old girl and I sew for my sanity. Let's get to quilting, shall we?
The Epic Sampler BOM Club kicks off Oct 1st
Copyright 2010 by Elizabeth Dackson. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Archive

Tutorials

 photo Icicle-Star_zps7f032133.gif  photo Boxed-In2_zps800ae9da.gif EasyPeasyFauxZigZag StringHeartBlock StarCrossed CrossMAze CathedralStar RainbowRing DoubleFlip PatchworkWheel FriendshipOctogon FlyingGeese HST Weathervane MarinersStar StackedScrappyBlock ScrappyAngles HolidayPresentBlock DivideandConquer CharlestonFarmhouse ModernHalves ModCircuitry ModNine Kaleido SlicedCoins Kaleido BellaCrossing SweetGirlie MiniBookshelf ClamshellLoop DoubleHourglass BaptistFan TetrisMug StringDiamond ScraptasticTote OffsetDiamonds MunchkinSoftBook PatchworkBathMat